Saturday, January 24, 2015

New Home

Hi lovely readers and followers of my blog over at rainbyxoxo (if there's any! :) or if you have just stumbled across this blog. Welcome! :)

Let me first introduce myself for those who don't know me. My name is Ruby. I live in the Philippines and I can't remember how many times I've changed my blog lol!

Anyhoo! For those asking why the sudden change? Well, rainbyxoxo is a name I chose because its a combination of my name and my ex-boyfriend and I guess since it's inappropriate to use it anymore, I decided to move again.

Why MsPassiontea?
 I have been using this name since 2009 when I first started out my Youtube channel and so I decided to use only one name on all my social medias from now on.


This blog will be about.... My adventures with my family and friends. My personal walk with God. My passion and creativity in art (?), organization, lifestyle, fashion and make up. Everything put in a cup of tea of my so called life.

And I hope I can inspire you guys through this....

So let's get started!!!

xoxo,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment